Welcome to The Gathering Place! Join us here each week to share what we’ve all been working on recently! We would love for you to link up your projects, DIY’s, home décor, and recipes. The party starts on Thursdays and runs until the next Wednesday. We hope you will gather with us each week and link your projects to inspire and visit other linked projects to be inspired! Here are your hosts for the party, please stop by and say hello on our blogs or social media!
Daraka from Farmhouse For Five | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
Ty from Little Home Reloved | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter
Laura from Junque Cottage | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter
Lisa from Gracie Blue | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter
Jessica from Honey n Hydrangea | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook | Google +
Holli from Bees n Burlap | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
Heather from One Horse Lane | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook
This Week on My Blog:
I just finished a post on Creating a Mudroom in a Small Space. I’d love for you to see how I made a fully functioning Mudroom in nothing short of nook, to say the least! 🙂
I hope I’ve inspired you to create one as well!
I chose this Simple Succulent Pallet Planter as my feature this week…shared by Kreativ K. What a great idea…thanks for sharing!
If you’d like to link up a DIY, Project, Recipe or Makeover…we’d love to have you join us!
Before you link up, please review these rules:
- You can link up to three family friendly posts, DIYs, Home Decor, Crafts, Recipes, etc.
- All links must be your own work, no other link parties, or ads.
- Make sure you link to your post and not your homepage.
- Please visit and comment on at least two other links.
- Please follow each host on at least one social media.
- If you are pinning a project, please click on the link and pin from the original source.
- Linking gives us permission to share a credited photo on our blogs, social media accounts, and roundups.
If you were featured this week, please grab our button to share on your blog.
Now On To The Party!
Thanks for stopping by…see you soon!